Thanks a lot Abhishek for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You’re awesome not just because you meet love interests on the train but because you translate those encounters into stories I want to be a character of. Hope to read more of your stories.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me
1. I spent almost six years in film school. I didn’t learn to act though. I can’t fake an orgasm or a smile if my life depended on it.
2. I am a perpetual commuter who loves trains.
3. I have always loved to write since I was little but only started to blog recently. So far the whole thing feels inspiring and surprisingly therapeutic.
4. Food is one of my greatest passions in life. The 20 pounds excess I have should be sufficient proof of that.
5. I am an editor for a financial research company. I love my job because I have passion for the written text, the company gives us a total of 30 vacation days in a year and the pay is more than decent.
6. I am not a big fan of pets. I am scared of dogs because I was bitten by a huge one when I was seven. Photos of snakes and other reptiles terrify me.
7. I think bald guys are hot.
Now, my 15 nominees:
She more than makes up for my awkward and involuntary celibacy. She’s really funny and I want to get drunk with her.
He reminds me of John Gray. If you need to figure out your relationship issues, read this blog.
He’s got his heart broken and poured them on to his blog. Love is sad and beautiful just like him.
She’s doing what I want to do for a really long time now, write adult literature. Her stories are hot, to say the least.
He claims to have infused himself with puppy DNA. Plus, sometimes surrealism can be good in moderate dosage, for me at least.
She is a talented writer and artist. We don’t like the same music and movies but we are great friends.
This blog should be required for contemporary women. Feminine has never been this classy.
Because who doesn’t want a clown on fire? If you live a sheltered life, read his blog for a much needed abrasion.
My daily dose of fashion. I know that me and fashion shouldn’t be in one sentence but this blog is kind of my guilty pleasure. Everything stylish, sophisticated and vogue is in here.
I envy the places the toenail had been to. Or the toemail for that matter. If you have a toe fetish, this would be the right place.
She does comics every day. Definitely high-larious, that Holly.
Don’t let the name jackass fool you. He writes stories and does them very well.
I mostly stare and salivate at the pictures of food here. I’m sure foodies would appreciate this blog.
He reminds me to write about real issues but then I rarely do. Maybe because sometimes I feel content reading his.
Because everyone loves lists of anything and everything.
Congratulations to all of you!