87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
Dear Mr. Scannell,
I am writing to apply as your girlfriend as was indirectly announced in Wikipedia. I am enclosing a complete and updated resume, relevant certifications and three references.
The opportunity presented is beyond interesting, and I believe that my educational background, overall upbringing, work experience and not to mention, my spectacular personality, will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
* I have listened to all songs of Vertical Horizon at least 50 times each.
* I eat, breathe, live music, from terrible sounding boybands, to crooning broken-hearted divas, haunting classical music. to the pretentious British artists.
* I write, not as eloquently as you do, but I do have a deep understanding of those times when you itch for the pen to spell out your thoughts.
* I have successfully written and directed two short films. You could say I’m an artist, too.
* I have experience in customer service, collections, telephone banking, online ESL teaching, (creative) writing, research, scriptwriting, production managing, directing, photography, blogging and editing. I am sure that those would prove useful if I were to be your girlfriend.
* I have a passion for learning. In fact, I would be taking my masters next school year.
* Most importantly, I love bald guys.
Please see my resume for additional information on my skills, experience and other qualifications. I can start with the job at the soonest possible time.
I can be reached anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: trainrides or my mobile, 0906-487-xxxx.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment and romantic opportunity.