1. Do not underestimate peanuts, especially when you’re starving.
2. The level of your boredom is directly proportional to the number of times you open the fridge, regardless of its contents.
3. The stupid shows you watch on TV will be intolerable when you’re sad but you would watch them anyway.
4. Perfect the arguments in your head before the actual confrontation. If the other party does not go according to your script, hit them on the head or kiss them passionately, whichever is more convenient and applicable.
5. Do not give up arguments by saying whatever or variations of the word thereof. It is lame and makes your stand wrong.
6. Tell the stars your secrets, they’ll never betray you.
7. Have fun with your friends as much as you can. You never know for how long they can tolerate you.
8. The world we live in, as they say, is just a reflection of you. You choose how to see and live it.
9. Tears are good and make you feel better, so does chocolates and alcohol and shopping.
10. Love is a choice just like what you’re having for lunch or what you’re gonna wear on Friday night. The only difference is love will hold you tight on the coldest of nights when the stars are lethargic and hiding beneath the clouds.